Does anyone know the name of this song, it's driving me crazy!!!!

Tears fall down like heavy rain, thinking bout the love that we once had.
And pain is what i feel when i think about the choice i made and the chosen route that lead me to regret.

Now your movin on with your life it's perfectly fine.
I pray that your blessed with the love so real and truely devine

Well happiness is what i pray for you, each and every day.
And you deserve the love that i could not give .I take all the blame.

And you'll find the one who will pull you through,
and these are my prayers for you. Prayers for you.

Love is all i want for you to have from the bottom of this prideful heart.Gods blessings.
Is what you deserve the most when you find it don't let it go until your complete

The day will come and you will see what's in store.
your prayer will be anwsered and you will find what you been longing for.

Well happiness is what i pray for you. Each and ev

smadar

Asked by smadar at 11:39 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• i dont know it, but when i get stuck i type in excerpts of th elyrics into google, and usually i can find it. good luck
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 11:41 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i ran out of characters. The end is

And you deserve the love that i could not give, i take all the blame.

And you'll find the one who will pull you through, and these are my prayers for yoooooou.Yeah
    Happiness is what i pray for you. each and every day.

I FOUND THE SONG ON MYSPACE ON SOMEONE PROFILE, IT SAYS THAT THE SONG IS BY PAUL BRAND. BUT IT'S MOST DEFINETLY NOT PAUL BRANDT. IT DOES KINF OF SOUND LIKE RASCAL FLATTS, BUT I CANNOT FIND THE SONG. I EVEN TRIED TO NOTIFY THE PERSON ON MYSPACE, BE HE HAS NOT ANSWERED AND HE HASN'T BEEN ONLINE FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW. PLEASE HELP!!!!

smadar

Answer by smadar at 11:42 AM on May. 4, 2009

• CANNOT FIND THE SONG ON GOOGLE EITHER OR ANY LYRICS FINDER OUT THERE, I HAVE TRIED FOR MONTHS BY THE WAY.
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 11:44 AM on May. 4, 2009

• try song title your wildest dreams by the moody blues thats all i could find.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:13 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i usually google the a phase of the lyrics and listen to whatever comes up it usually works
    dianna1121

Answer by dianna1121 at 12:20 PM on May. 4, 2009

• jodi205- this is not the song but thank you for trying.

The song is a slow song, by some type of group i imagine, cause their are thers singing in the background.

To others who say to google it, or use a lyric finder i have not found it yet and i have been hunting it for months. I'm still looking, but it's driving me crazy!
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 12:35 PM on May. 4, 2009

• tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 2:44 PM on May. 4, 2009

• tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 2:48 PM on May. 4, 2009

• do you have the persons my-space link my SO has a application on his Iphone that listens to music and tells you who sings it I will put it up and see what it says if you want me to

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 2:54 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Like i said it is most definetly NOT paul brandt. I own every cd of his. I know his voice well and it doesn't sound anything like him whats so ever. But thank you ladies again for trying. It's been driving me crazy, it's a beautiful song, but i just can't for the life of me figure out who sings it. Like i said it sounds like Rascal Flatts, but i have search all of their songs.
    Anyway here is a link to the myspace page so you all can hear it.
    http://www.myspace.com/paulbrandtdbsfglfuy

smadar

Answer by smadar at 3:52 PM on May. 4, 2009