do diapers go bad?

my daughter is almost 7 weeks old, and I don't plan on having another baby for about 2 years, but can I save the diapers she doesn't use for her future sibling? See, I had a "diaper raffle" at my baby shower and got a crap load of diapers (no pun intended..haha) anyway I have so many, if she grows out of a size can I save the ones I have left over, packaged and everything, for two years, or do they go bad or something... sorry if this sounds silly, i just really don't know.

marchma2b

Asked by marchma2b at 11:40 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i dont think they go bad and maby you wont even ave to worry about that diapers go FAST
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 11:42 AM on May. 4, 2009

• They will probably still be fine in a couple of years. If the package is unopened you can probably take it to the store and trade it in for a larger size.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 11:57 AM on May. 4, 2009

• THey don't go bad, but instead of storing them and possibly forgetting about them take back the unopened packages and buy the size you need. You would be surprised how many of the bigger sizes you go thorugh though.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:27 PM on May. 4, 2009