I need party ideas for my 9 year olds party.

My 9 year old is turning 10 and we have had alot of parties in the previous years and I need some fun cheap ideas for a party for the big 1-0 ! Any ideas.

newagenurse

Asked by newagenurse at 11:43 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• dollar store,balloons ect.,
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:45 AM on May. 4, 2009

• This is what I did when our son turned 10.
    We pitched a tent, made a campfire with big rocks around it, put a picnic table out by the campsite,had cupcakes in the shape of the number 10 and got stuff for smores, hotdogs, chips, and a cooler full of drinks, (not soda). We invited all the boys in his class and they all showed up and gave them the option to sleep over or not. They played flashlight tag, we told scary stories out by the fire. I stayed out with them until bedtime. We put out the fire and they had so much fun. We started the party around 5pm, that way it wasn't going to be an all day thing and then finally dark.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:49 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I had a treasure hunt for the kids and they had a blast. You can make clues and have goodie bags for each child when they find the treasure. I just went to walmart and dollar general to get the prizes.
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 12:33 PM on May. 4, 2009