Does anyone else feel ...

Gross about them selves like do you feel like ur boobs are to saggy or you have to many stretch marks? or you just dont feel ok about wearing shorts or things like that? how do you make your self not feel that way? or how do you think it makes your husand feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I feel the same way, and I feel like everybody is making fun of me, I know I drive my fiance crazy because when he tells me I'm beautiful, I tell him stop liying, I'm even embarassed to go out.
    Anonymous

• I soo feel that way..I never really wore shorts even pre prego and skinny cuz my legs are sooo white..but now is even worse cuz when i had my 1st son i gained 75lbs and have stretch mark from my boobs to my ankles (seriously)...i always feel crappy on how i look but i just gotta get motivated to lose the weight i need to lose even though the stretch marks will never go away...
    gio143

Answer by gio143 at 12:11 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I am 20 y/o and my boobs are non-existant from having 2 kids, I have a wrinkly skin pooch for a stomach and I have stretchmarks all over my stomach and thighs. Push-ups are fine for me to fix the boob problem and I actually LOVE my stretchmarks. My stomach is getting better, but is a sore spot for my self-esteem.

The thing that really makes me feel better about myself, is my husband. He tells me I'm gorgeous, sexy, beautiful all the time. He knows how sensitive I am about my body at times and he always tells me things to make me feel better and I actually do believe he is honest. He likes my stretchmarks and tells me they are like tiger stripes and make me fierce. He ensures me all the time that my tummy is getting better (it really is). And he is fine with my itty bitties, he's an ass man anyways and my kids blessed their daddy with more weight in my ass. It's never a bad thing to get new clothes for a confidence boost!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 12:44 PM on May. 4, 2009

• am 20 y/o and my boobs are non-existant from having 2 kids, I have a wrinkly skin pooch for a stomach and I have stretchmarks all over my stomach and thighs. Push-ups are fine for me to fix the boob problem and I actually LOVE my stretchmarks. My stomach is getting better, but is a sore spot for my self-esteem.

not to sound vain.. but this is EXACTLY why I waited until my 30's to have kids..
    Anonymous