What makes you interesting?

I like that I'm a bookworm. I'm very intelligent but a bit scatterbrained at the same time. I love being around people and then I go into my "shell"; I need my solitude so I can sort of "regroup". I love green tea and I'll get sick off of eating oranges. My son calls me 'dada' and I answer just as happily. What are some things that make you interesting to yourself and others?

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 12:09 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im a great listener.
    I have one of those senses of humor that you dont see coming til you are laughing your heiney off LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:11 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My most dedicated talents, I gave for free as a contribution to help others who give effort in return. There are a lot of families that can be created this way.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:15 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I have a good sense of humor, I'm a good listener, I have travelled the world, I have lived a great life so far!!!
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 12:24 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I am extremely neat and organized. I have a memory like an elephant...dont lie to me i will call your bluff!!! I am honest and respectful to others. I dont take any crap off of people. I trust everyone until they give me a reason not to. I love to read and I am not afraid to be alone...only child. I am very independant. When I set my mind to do/get something nothing can get in my way. i work well under pressure. And I will go to the ends of the earth for my family and friends.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 12:30 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I'm cute, open-minded, funny, quick-witted, intelligent, patient, and not to mention I have big breasts. I forgot, I don't get offended very easily and I cuss like a sailor. I'm every man's wonder woman, LMAO!

zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 1:02 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I weigh less than my 8 year old niece and she's NOT overweight, but nobody knows it. I'm so good at hiding my food!
    Anonymous

• I have a sense of humor with the ability to laugh at myself. I don't take everything so seriously. I am a good friend. I love my family (even the in-laws!).
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:53 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I love to learn continuously, reading is a passion of mine, I love to see the beauty in all things that are natural, I have a great empathy for others, I can sit and watch small children play and interact for hours with a smile on my face and love in my heart, I love the internet but still believe in looking things up in books (ie: dictionaries, thesaurus, encyclopedias, etc), I am fearful of others until they "invite" me to be at ease, I am proud that I was born and raised in Maine and that I have an accent, my favorite task is to do laundry, I am Scottish and Blackfoot, I have deep dark secrets that I'm afraid to even think about.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:01 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My tactless-ness.Everyone cracks up at the stuff I come up with!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:16 PM on May. 4, 2009