I know hes the one

I know my boyfriend the one. I just want to jump in and get married. we have been dating for almost 3 years and we have a daughter together. Do you think me wanting to jump into married is a bad choice? Im head over heals for this guy and i havent felt like this since my first love years ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• You have been together 3 years and have a daughter...have you been spying on me?! lol, this is the story of my life - I wanna get married (why not, we practically are anyways!) but anytime I try to talk to him about it he doesn't have much to say.

Sorry, I know that doesn't help, I just wanted you to know you aren't alone.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:17 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I would talk to him about the future.
    See if the two of you want the same things.
    You are never going to know how he feels if you
    do not communicate your feelings.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:19 PM on May. 4, 2009

• hahaha. yeah im spying on you:)
    Yeah we kinda talked about it. But because of the economy took a fat one we had to move in with roomates and we dont have a car. Im the kinda person just to jump into things.
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 12:47 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Uh.. it doesn't sound like you would be "jumping into anything". YOu have been together 3 years and have had a child out of wedlock... I am glad he is the "one". It's a great thing to find the right Guy, now go for it!
    Anonymous

• Well I don't think you are 'jumping into anything' - especially after being together 3yrs. now if it was 3 wks- then it might be 'jumping'. I would suggest sitting him down and ask him what he thinks the future holds... tell him your feelings, and see if he feels the same. Good luck and best wishes!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:13 PM on May. 4, 2009