What religion are you?

Can you tell me a little bit about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am s spirit filled Christian-Southern Baptist no rules just grace! I do not consider this a religion but a relationship!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:21 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I do not belong to a religion. My walk consists of building a relationship with Jesus and growing and learning His ways according to the Word of God. I am a believer of Jesus Christ and I believe He is the Son of God. Christianity is what the world calls a religion is all about relating to Jesus and walking according to His word, listening to His voice and worshiping and praising Him with all your heart soul and mind. It is about learning to Love like He did/does! It is amazing and wonderful!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:24 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I walk an ancient path with the God and Goddess at my side. I am Pagan.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:25 PM on May. 4, 2009

• None, I do not like organized religion, I think it misses the point...From first hand experiance, I see christians, southern baptists raise hell, monday through saturday; and on sunday or wednesday night, they are on there best behavior. The I'm right, your wrong and going to hell turns me off to.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:25 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I am an eclectic solitary Wiccan. This means that I follow the Wiccan rede, this also means that I believe in both a goddess and a god. I take different traditions and combined them as my own. I believe that the god and goddess have three aspects each. The goddess can be viewed as the maiden, the mother and the crone. The god as a youth, the father/hunter, and the wise man. I worship in my own home and outside. My religion is a nature base faith, that has it's roots in early pagan faiths.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 12:25 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Im eclectic pagan.
    My path involves building a relationship with the divine and being good to my fellow man and honoring and respecting nature and all the beauty within me and surrounding me.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:30 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I ask Ms. wiccan/pagan to read the King James Bible through and see for herself the true God. Pagans have sacrificed babies to please their gods how can this not be pure evil?
    Anonymous

• I am a solitary Wiccan/Witch.
    I follow Wicca as a base for religion(nature base), but use several different pagan paths to fit me. I believe in many Gods/Goddesses as the Goddess being first.
    I also practice Witchcraft ....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:33 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Knock it off you cowardly anon
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:33 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Aw anon... and so did characters in the bible ... so plz take your sad self somewhere esle...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:35 PM on May. 4, 2009