acid reflux babies

what formula is your baby on? what medicines? pretty much just give me a run down of what your baby acts like. my son has it and i just wanna know how you mommys deal with it. or if you have any special techniques?

Itssambaybee

Asked by Itssambaybee at 12:24 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was on Nutromagin, it's more expensive : ( and zantac every I think it was 6 hours, just make sure you give the medicine on time, if you forget the poor guy will suffer till it kicks in.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:26 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Mine refused Neutramagen. She took one bottle and that was it - no more. We ended up on Good Start and she did great.
    She also was put on Zantac which really helped. Without it, she would arch her back, scream, and thrash around. With it, she was much calmer, didn't arch her back and thrash as she was trying to get away from something.
    She outgrew it around 7 months.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:32 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My little guy is on Similac Alimentum and half a tablet of Prevacid once a day. Keeping him upright as much as possible as helped a lot. I bought him the Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker and it has been a lifesaver. It keeps him more upright than a bouncy seat and the vibrations help to keeps him from being fussy. Another thing that helped was placing a folded towel underneath the side of the mattress where his head lays. He HATES being flat on his back and the slight angle seems to make him feel better.
    Lindsay4JD

Answer by Lindsay4JD at 3:47 PM on May. 4, 2009