cm question

are you supposed to have thick cloudy cm 3 days before your period? i am confused bc i hear ppl saying its the mucus plug building up or in the making.. i dont know. so im just curious.

also another question.. i have been having mild cramps for a week now.. and i dont start my period until the 7th. do u think this could be pregnancy? or just somrhting else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• idk but if you get an answer please let me know because i've been asking the same question and NOONE seems to know or noone will answer me. I"ve been having the same thing but i've taken htp test and there neg. I heard you could take opk and if they were pos you were preg and i've been getting pos on them for four days now so beats me. I was actually due for af yesterday and it still hasn't come but ive been having cloudy discharge also for a few days and today i haven't had it. I also had cramping a few days ago but now nothing so I guess i'm going to wait and see what happens. I just know that I'm not ovulating a few days before my period so i don't know why i would be getting pos on the ovulation test (opk)
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 1:45 PM on May. 4, 2009