Move out?

Does your 18 or 19 year old talk about moving out? (The ones who aren't off at college)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• I moved out when I was 18 I think its just something older teens talk about to be independent

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:28 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Yes because it's perfectly natural for an 18-19yo who is not in high school and who is not in college to want their own space. My older 2 moved out at 19 and my younger 2 will be going away to college next year.
    Anonymous

• I moved out when I became pregnant at 17, 2 weeks after I graduated. I have been on my own since. We recently moved in with my grandma to help her out and save while we are trying to get our house built.
    Kristenn

Answer by Kristenn at 12:52 AM on May. 5, 2009

• my son told me that and i told him if he can afford a place, utilities, car insurance and a car pmt and college tuition then by all means go and he told me that's ok mom I think I'll stay
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I moved out the day I graduated. I even worked my ass off so I could graduate early. But I was engaged and wanting to start my life with my husband.

My brother on the other hand turns 20 this year and still has no where else to go.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:39 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Are you kidding me? She's pretty much been on her own since 16 years old, my daughter that is who is 19.
    Jonicole

Answer by Jonicole at 8:38 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I moved to my bf's house right after i turned 17 and we got an apartment 6 months later. Only because I was pregnant and my mom didn't have space. (She didn't tell me to leave but I wanted to be able to have my baby live with me.)
    Anonymous

• all mine did and then moved out and back in again once they found out it's expensive and mom doesn't cook when they live alone!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:16 PM on May. 6, 2009

• hahaha,my son THREATENS to move out,but as of yet,he knows he cant afford all the necessitites(like eating and paying bills)and its too easy here. He will eventually because simply put......he doesnt like Mom's rules..haha
    Anonymous

• I moved out when I was 18. I didn't go to college but had a job and paid my way through life before my husband moved in with me.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 11:07 PM on May. 9, 2009