I just need your thoughts..

There is a small chance I could be pregnant (which would be great). I should have started my period sometime this weekend.. I know its only monday but you know how it drives a person crazy thinking they could be pregnant and it takes forever for their period to get there lol.
Should I buy a test tonight and take it in the morning.. or should I just give it more time. I'm really not having much symptoms besides slight nausea, cramps and more moody.But that doesn't necessarily point to being pregnant. I just don't know what to do lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait till wedensday to take the test
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:29 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I'd wait, I know it is hard to wait. But if you test too early, it's gonna be a waste of money because you probably won't get an accurate result
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:30 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I would wait until next monday. that way if you ARE pregnant(fingers crossed) your hormones will be more elaborate. if you test now your Hcg levels may not be high enough to show anything yet. wait another week. good luck keep us posted.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:35 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Personally I would wait until I was a week late. With my son it was 3 weeks before I got a postive on a pregnancy test. They aren't always as sensitive as they lead you to believe.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 12:38 PM on May. 4, 2009