Baby movement

Before it felt like gas, and I did not feel it for almost two weeks straight, but we heard the heartbeat, so we knew everything was fine...now i get these little "thumps" was wondering if this is my baby or not...i still do not get any of the "gas bubbles" anymore... im 18 1/2 weeks BTW

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 12:52 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am also 18.5 weeks along! WOO HOO!! I think as long as you hear the heartbeat all is well :) I don't get the gas bubbles anymore either- I think because our kiddos are getting bigger! YEAH!! Just wait- before we know it, their feet will be kicking our ribs :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 12:53 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Oh yeah!! That is the baby. The little flutters you were feeling before was the baby moving before he/she was big enough to do any damage. Now is when the fun starts!! My husband and I used to play "Guess the Limb" at night!! We would watch strange rolls and bumps appear and guess heel? Elbow? Foot? Congratulations and enjoy those feelings of the baby moving! You'll miss it after he/she is born!
    Anonymous

• lol I'll be 19 weeks friday and get the same thing=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:55 PM on May. 4, 2009