my baby is 18 months and she does`nt like to eat finger foods .she is eager to have anything i am eating .I give her small pieces of cooked carrots ,peas e.tc to encourage her to chew things but she takes it just for few min and she spits uo .i am tired how do I solve this problem .help me!!!

asatyal

Asked by asatyal at 12:54 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• so give what you are eating.
    Anonymous

• I'm curious, if she wont' eat finger foods and is spitting out the foods you're eating, what is she currently willing to eat? Toddlers are notoriously finicky eaters but they won't starve..
    Anonymous

• Frozen peas and frozen blueberries. Chunks of avocado and tofu. Cooked beans. Hummus mixed with a mashed hard boiled egg. Cooked sweet potatoes.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:44 PM on May. 4, 2009