Do you think it look like a boy?

So when i went for my ultrasound they said it was a boy. My mom wasnt convinced. We got out my nephews ultrasound picture && his private parts look nothing like mine && she got her ultrasound at 4 1/2 months. My friends sister had a boy. Again she was 4 1/2 months when she got her ultrasound done && her sons private area looked just like my nephews. We looked up boy ultrasound pictures at 17 weeks on yahoo && none of them looked the same. I am going to show my doctor my ultrasound picture then show my nephews && ask what he thinks. We are just not convinced it is a boy. A few girls i know went through the same situation. Said theirs didnt look like a boy && got a 2nd look && it ended up being a girl. This is my first child so i dont know much about this. Please help && give me opinons. I have the ultrasound pictures on my profile so feel free to look at them. Thank you!!!

anabelle06

Asked by anabelle06 at 12:54 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Looks like a boy to me :)
    Anonymous

• The baby will tell you when it's born. That the 100 percent guarantee of what sex. Congratulations!!!
    Keep focused on staying healthy for baby no matter which sex.
    Anonymous

• Hate to say it but my daughter didn't look like that. At 17 weeks it wont be as accurate as it would at 20 plus but the likely hood of it being a mistake is slim to none. Most techs are highly trained to do ultra sounds. If it was the tech doing it and not the doctor then they could be wrong. Our daughter had a little side ways smily face where you have a little thing hanging.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:58 PM on May. 4, 2009

• boyyy
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:00 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Def a boy. Girls have 3 little lines and that is definitely a little "thing" hangin there =) congratulations
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:02 PM on May. 4, 2009

• looks like a boy to me!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:06 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Looks like a boy to me! My DD didn't look anything like that. She had 3 lines!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:41 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Oh yea that's a boy!
    RissaBusch

Answer by RissaBusch at 3:11 PM on May. 4, 2009