When you were pregnant did you....

feel like u were constipated all the time or like there was pressure on your backside? i feel like i always need to go #2 but i dont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are u
    Anonymous

• Yep! Totally normal. Don't strain yourself too hard when pushing out #2 and ask your doctor about safe stool softeners. It also helped me to have my SO massage my lower back nightly.

Good luck!
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 1:04 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Try a stool softener or a natural laxative like sea salt water or an enema and see if that helps.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:04 PM on May. 4, 2009

• No No No...I'm not constiapted(sp?).. I just feel like there's a lot of pressure on my rear side... like my body is moving stuff around for the baby... Trust me I dont have a problem with use #2... hehe!
    Anonymous

• I'm like 2-3months along
    Anonymous

• i am 13 weeks, and i constantly feel bloated! it sucks! lol
    svanderlip4208

Answer by svanderlip4208 at 1:19 PM on May. 4, 2009

• It could just be your uterus pressing on your lower parts. Remember it is expanding with a small human in there...I am not sure, but seem to remember that in the beginning of the pregnancy the uterus expands all around, but then later in the pregnancy it expands upwards. So it would make sense for you to feel pressure in the back, since you are not too far along yet. I am not a doctor though, so ask your doctor about it next time you go for an appt. There are no stupid questions.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:18 PM on May. 5, 2009