WHERE IS IT!????

The Sense of Humor, The sportsmenship of debate?

Where IS the fun in learning of each others paths? Sharing Knoweledge? (my spelling is like o..ff...fff today...)

I'll tell-ya... IT's GONE... GONE I tell-ya..... no more Fun.... (whine)

Just a humerous observation of the boards of late....

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 1:22 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I agree. I've steered away from this board into the Unorganized Religion group. Much more fun - AND TOLERANT in there. :-)
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 1:31 PM on May. 4, 2009

• If god can see everything, can he see why kids like cinnamon toast crunch??? Does He know how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?? IDK where all the humor has gone. I do know that not everyone appreciates my sense of humor so I have to be careful and keep it in check.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:33 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I was wondering the same thing. Several days last week, we were all doing so great. I learned a few things about JW's and about atheism and I felt it was very respectful. This week, its like...whoa, what happened to that? Maybe I will go to the unorganized religion group.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:34 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Oh and for the record ladies I have seen (including the pp above) with grand sense of humors and I have gotten a few good laughs out of all...
    It's good to have humor when debating such a *Touchy* subject(s)
    Thanks for the answers...
    NOW!
    I'm OFF to do the Laundry...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:37 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I know it. We were all open and asking questions and laughing. I think we have some new people on here lately. If they are zealots they throw a monkey wrench in any kind of respect and understanding
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:53 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I think all of the angry posters on CM are really the hostess of "The View" signing on CM anon!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:56 PM on May. 4, 2009

• LOL @ jesse123456... You maybe on to something...LOL
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:57 PM on May. 4, 2009

• HAA I think you have a point.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:58 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Well I am sorry you all feel this way. Maybe I missed a post, but I am really really enjoying reading about the history of the Bible today. In fact most the time I come over here, read a few and then leave shaking my head. Today I am reading the Bible questions and liking them.
    Anonymous

• Then instead of coming on this post then by all means go to the bible questions. Oh yea that is a stick in the mud
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:04 PM on May. 4, 2009