Do you hate your house, or where you live?

Uggg!! I hate my house. My neighbors, the size the locations, etc. The house itself isnt bad. I just wish I could pick it up and fly it to a different area!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live in the same area my family has been in since 1749. When we find a place we like, we just seem to stay put. My husband and I built our home 15 years ago. I still find I like it a lot. There are a few things I would have done differently, but not many. We did live in a house that we realized we didn't like. We moved.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:40 PM on May. 4, 2009

• lol i could do with out my landlord still saveing for a house. but hes the typt that you tell him the stove it broken and it takes a month to get something done. and our neighbors ( duplex ) dont do anything we mow the 2 acers we plow we do all the up keep and they do nothing. its supose to be split. they owe us 160.00 for the plowing and again we do the yard work and the male neighbor dosent work he just tools around in his garage and drinks. and they leave all sorts of junk around the house and garage. we have to live here to and dont want to look out the window and see a pile of junk. but dose the landlord say somthing no. we have to. he just says its our proublm. arrgghhhh. i want my house now. ohhh and a less busy street.
    Anonymous

• I have hated every place we have ever lived in except for two: The house we rented for several years in Maine and this house we bought two years ago in northern VA. I LOVE our house! It was exactly what we were looking for and more! Our neighborhood and neighbors are awesome. The school system is the best. The town and county is really great for family living.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:43 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I live with too many people and I don't like the area. The house isn't too bad.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:44 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Yes, I hate this house and this state. I'm giving us one year then we are getting out, hopefully!
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 1:51 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I live in a beach town with fantastic schools and great police. The schools are not gossipy. They are very supportive of every student's talents. Hubby wants to move no way. By by hubby.
    Anonymous

• we just moved to a new house in the beginning of april. I only miss the memories of the old house it's where SO and I started living together and where our son was raised his first 11 months of life. but it was near the ghetto and there was lots of crime, traffic, and solicitors in the neighborhood. now we live out in the country. same landlords, same rent as the old house and we are on 1.5 acres, surrounded by neighbors with young children, and it's nice and quiet! plus we have the option to rent to own if we want in the near future!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:53 PM on May. 4, 2009

• oh forgot to mention we live in south georgia. not the best school system at all. but SO has a secure job which is the main reason we are staying here. but theres a very slight chance he'll be offered to transfer to mississipi since he's so good at his job. if this is so, I have a lot of research to do. I know nothing of that state
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:55 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I hate where I live. Everything here is so "beige". There's so little diversity. I lived for so many years in a major metropolitan area where I frequently encountered people of every describable race, ethnicity and background. Unfortunately my mom and sister live here (they like it, I don't know why) and being a single parent I need their help... particularly right now. But I'm planning to get out of here just as soon as I can. Civilization here I come!
    Anonymous

• I like my home. I don't like where it is. I wish to live in my hometown about 30 mins away.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:13 PM on May. 4, 2009