first memory? *repost!*

I asked this yesterday kinda late. I got many responses but would love to read more! my first memory was either on thanksgiving or xmas at my nana's house. the house was overflowing with family back then. my 1st cousin, my sister and I were all trying to fit on a rocking horse and I couldnt get on. grandpa walked towards us with a smile and open arms to comfort me. I remembered this many years ago and when I told mom she was speechless because I was only 1 when he passed away! what was, or was 1 of your very first memories?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 1:42 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I remember sitting on the kitchen counter with my dad eating dominoes pizza... i actually remember the picture on the box... we were getting ready to move so the house was mostly empty. there was no furniture and no dishes... my mom said it was the night before we actually left that apartment. I remember the counters being this faded yellowish-green color and my mom telling my dad to make sure I didn't slide into the sink. I was about a year and half then.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:46 PM on May. 4, 2009

• aww! I remember when I was about 6 or so, I used to wake dad up on saturdays around probably 6 am or so, and snuggle in the bed with him. we'd always go to the library which was a mansion to me and then to diary queen or chucky cheese.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:48 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I remember my mom bringing home my baby sister. I was 19 months old. Mom brought her home and laid down on the floor with her. I clearly remember that we had a brown carpet. So she is on the floor cuddling the new baby and I was so mad that she would bring her home. I went over and kicked my baby sister out of the way because I wanted to be near MY mommy. lol...that was just the beginning of out love hate relationship.
    My family didn't believe that I remembered until I told them about the brown carpet. And the swingset outside. We didn't live there more than three months after Vicky was born so at the oldest I was when we lived there to remeber the carpet and swingset was still under age two.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:52 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I"m so jealous!! I've blocked out most of my childhood memories. Most of what I remember is from pictures and such.... but I do remember my big red dog that was at my grandma's house.. I loved to climb on that thing.. I think we had it until I was about 3 or 4.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:56 PM on May. 4, 2009

• lol I remember dancing to my barbie and rockers tape with my babysitter. I loved her after that because we shared an interest lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:57 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I remember my Mother rocking me in her chair. I vividly remember a silver chain she wore around her neck with a single pearl. I was very young.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:30 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I actually remember my mom potty training me, so I must've been around 2. Most of my memories are around age 3 & 4. One day, I decided to see what it felt like to be homeless. I went to the trashcan outside and pulled out a carton of Cool Whip. I ran my finger around the edges and licked it. Yuck! I also got out a 2 liter of Coke and drank the tiny sip that was left. It tasted so nasty because it was really hot outside. I decided it really sucked to be homeless and left it at that.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 5:54 PM on May. 4, 2009