What would be your ONE reason for leaving CafeMom?

If I were to leave CM [which I am], it'd be because I don't want to catch swine flu! hahahahaha.

Ok, just kidding. My real reason would be because the only moms I've gotten close with turned out to be THE MOST psychotic females I have ever met and I'm afraid to become close friends with anyone else on here. That, and it's just not my cup of tea. A lot of females here SUCK at life/motherhood and I refuse to be around such horribleness.

Ciao.

PENIS! ;D

irishstarz

Asked by irishstarz at 1:43 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This place is too bitchy, especially the answer section. You're not allowed to have any opinion different than someone who has spent her entire life in one place knowing one set of people and doing things one way. No wonder its so dull around here lately.
    Anonymous

• no internet lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:45 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Are you looking for a serious answer, because it doesn't seem like it. But to answer your question, I would probably leave because it wastes too much time. The only reason I keep it is b/c that's a good thing when I'm really bored.
    Anonymous

• If I leave CM then it would be because I got too busy in real life....already I am comming on here less and less.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 1:54 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Mine would be because I'm busy. I'm going to school this fall but I still plan to come here.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:03 PM on May. 4, 2009

• It is the same questions over and over usually answered by people younger than me.
    Anonymous

• The bashing and drama would do it for me. Oh and idk...ive been in groups for a while and seem to not make any connections sortasay. Ehh..idk im honest, open and give great advice and still. I find its just like real life..nobody likes me. lol
    Anonymous

• Probably being too busy...

I know I'm not as addicted to here as I once was
    NinjaMomma

Answer by NinjaMomma at 2:48 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Yeah, I'm not as addicted as I used to be. I've been on here like two years and the internet its self is just boring me. I go through stages.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 3:24 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Drama
    Anonymous