HOW CAN I FIND A GREAT JOB BEING A NEW SINGLE MOM AGAIN THAT WILL HELP ME START A NEW LIFE, PLUS MAKE ENOUGH 2 AFFORED A 3 BEDROOM HOME IN MY AREA

GOING THROUGH A SEPERATION RIGHT NOW W/ MY HUSBAND OF TEN YRS. IVE BEEN A SAHM FOR 7 OF THOSE YRS. I NEED TO A NEW START ANY WHERE REALLY JUST WANT 2 RUN AWAY AND PUT THIS BEHIND ME ASAP , I HAVE 3 BEAUITFUL AMAZING KIDS AND I WANT THEM TO BEEEE SOOOOO HAPPEEEEE. I AM A CNA, HAD MY OWN CLEANING COM. BEFORE BUT DONT REALLY FEEL LIKE CLEANIN UP A OTHER MESSES, HAVE MY OWN, PLEASE HELP!!!!

angelamom247

Asked by angelamom247 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'm looking to partner up with a couple of moms who want a new start on life! Send me a personal message and let's chat.
    queenofgreen

Answer by queenofgreen at 9:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Any chance you would tough out a two year nursing program? Even start with a one year LVN program with the determination to go RN? The earning potential is there and you have the background. You'll still have messes, they just might be of a different sort!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 10:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Wow well if school all ages during school hours is what you need so example check with the schools also be sure to check on your local resources agencies and churches for assistance to get a start if can trust a family member to help with daycare I trust daycare centers but home daycares I have had bad luck way too many times I have done the single parent thing & wish anyone luck hope its not too rough of a divorce(esp. for the kids)!you can contact me if need someone to talk to
    ouromnifamily

Answer by ouromnifamily at 1:05 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• See if there are any federal government jobs available using your background. They pay well, are usually family friendly, and you can usually advance. Try usajobs.gov perhaps there is something with the VA or another agency. Start another home business on the side. Go with direct sales where the company is already established and provides major flexibility so you don't have to spend a lot of time in development. Good luck.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 8:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Arbonne maybe the answer for you. Call this number and listen about Arbonne, it will chane your life like it changed mine. 212.461.2593 then call me if your interested at 989-858-0947, Kristine
    LovinArbonne

Answer by LovinArbonne at 4:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I started doing Avon to supplement my income from home, it has almost doubled my pay in the last 4 months. I do it online, which is a great help since i have a 9 month old baby. If you'd like, look at my website, and see how it works. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. :) Good luck! www.youravon.com/jennyhancock
    Gaaeia

Answer by Gaaeia at 4:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I am an independent affiliate for Global Domains International. They are an awesome company!! Look at my website it gives you all the info.
    http://www.freedomathome.ws

~Kelli
    kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 6:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2008