Have you ever heard your neighbors having sex?

Hahahaha. I did for the first time today. I was sitting in my living room with the ceiling fan on. I heard this squeaky sound, and I was like "WTF?" I knew it couldn't be coming from the fan. I muted the TV and turned the fan off. The squeaky sound got faster and then stopped...then started again. I then realized that my upstairs neighbors were DOING THE NASTY! AAAAUGH!

So I called my fiance into the room to listen as well. We had a good old laugh over it xD

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 1:47 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol hey you should try and out due them

Anonymous

• no but I've seen a couple hot and heavy in the bushes on the beach very visible with little kids stopping and asking questions. Really really funny!!!
    Anonymous

• This hasn't happened to me personally but my best friend's neighbors are loud when they have sex...lol. I've heard other people when I was in a hotel room once. I seriously could hear them over the TV and the radio...It was funny.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:49 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I have as well, it was so disgusting, and the reason I say this is because they were both really large people and I couldn't ever figure out how the hell they did it? but good for them. i guess lol
    Anonymous

• i lived in an apt builing a few years ago and my dh was at his pool game and me and my dd were gonna walk across the street to the store. so we steped out and i heard 2 doors down going at it hard. corse i threw dd in the house ( she was 7 1/2 ) and said ummm we have to wait i need to make a list. i told dh he was like no way were they that loud i said i knew what part of the apt they werre doing it ( aganets the fridge ) and they were also dirty talken i had to turn tv way up. needless to say they did it again that night and he herd them and was like OMG. wow. he wanted to give the man a high five lol. it was like hearing a ranchy porn movie. lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:53 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I was once sleeping in a camper with my SO when his brother and brother's woman drunkenly stumbled in not realizing we were there. They were going at it making the door swing openend and closed. HE was saying ouch alot, so not sure what she was doing. We didn't know if we were supposed to interrupt so we put the pillows over our heads LOL
    Anonymous

• thank God NO lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:00 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Haha yea I have. I heard my now neighbor about a month ago, but it was just the bed for a few moments. Never heard it before or after so it didn't really bother me. But when I lived my roomate, that could be torture sometimes lol! I'd always have to turn up the radio or tv to drown her out.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 2:05 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I think it is funny when it happens.
    The first time I heard it I was living away from home for the first time. The people who lived upstairs always got off work at 10:30pm, BY 11:15 they were doing it. Every frickin night! So one day I was taking a nap around 4pm and they woke me up from a sound sleep. It pissed me off so I ran and got the broom and beat it on my ceiling. I heard the guy yell "Oh Shit there is someone at the door." Then I heard him trying to get his pants on as he stumbled/hopped to the door. Too Funny. Then He yells "DAMN KIDS"
    God he would groan her name like he was dying...Melony...melony...meeelllooonnniieee. So annoying.
    The other times I have heard it I always cheer the couple on (silently)...at least they should enjoy it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:05 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Hearing other people getting it on turns me on! My dh and I have had some of our best sex after hearing the neighbors do it. LMAO

Anonymous