Still waiting!!!

I still haven't started I've taken hpt still neg. I thought i might of saw a faint line last night but i think it was evap line.... :(

My breast are a little sore not much...was having headaches and some cramping and i was having a lot of cloudy colored discharge today its more watery. i know its not normal to ovulate a few days before af is due but i was bored so i took opk and it came back pos...and for four days now its came back pos. could i be preg and it showing up on opk but not hpt?

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 1:57 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I did the opk and it didnt work for me at all. I tried that in feb and never got pregnant. What i can tell you is my husband and i tried in the month of march without and kits or perdicting what day cycle fell on and we got pregnant. It was a stress free situation and fun and thats how we got pregnant with this one. I didnt get my cycle in april and we found out on the 20 that were pregnant. I always have a clear and sticky discharge when i ovulate and right before i was due for my cycle instead of bleeding i discharged this light milky stuff. So, You could be but, if it were me i wold wait 2 weeks after your missed period. Goodluck hun.. lots of baby dust
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 2:05 PM on May. 4, 2009

• The other generic brand tests I took said negative. The digital clear blue easy test told me pregnant. I was supposed to start my cycle today and thankully it hasn't shown up. I would take a test first thing in the morning and then see. How many days overdue are you for your cycle?
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:51 PM on May. 4, 2009

• was suppose to start sat and still nothing and i don't feel like i'm going to start
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 4:31 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I completely understand! I was supposed to start last week, and I've had two negative hpt, and still no AF. I'm going to by OB tomorrow for a blood test. Maybe there just isn't enough horomone in your blood to register on a hpt. It's also possible you ovulated later than you thought, which would be another reason there's not enough horomone in your system. Good luck and lots of baby dust!
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 5:50 PM on May. 4, 2009