thinking about having another baby

i have a 4 year old and a 16 month old both girls i just can't make up my mind on when to have another one. my 16 month old believe it or not is pee trained just not poop trained yet and half the time she wakes up in the morning and from naptime dry so i think that she would be potty trained by the time i had another baby. my oldest was fully potty trained at 19 months the thing is i know this is going to be my last baby so i can't make up my mind if i want to have one now (well 9 months from now lol) or if i want to wait a little bit. so what are your opinions on this? also i wanted to ask how can you higher your chances of a boy? i mean i would love this baby no matter what but hubby really wants a boy and with it being our last i would like a boy too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would just wait till it happens and threre is no way to garente a boy unless you have the money for invetro
    newmom461

Answer by newmom461 at 2:42 PM on May. 4, 2009