thinking about having another baby

i have a 4 year old and a 16 month old both girls i just can't make up my mind on when to have another one. my 16 month old believe it or not is pee trained just not poop trained yet and half the time she wakes up in the morning and from naptime dry so i think that she would be potty trained by the time i had another baby. my oldest was fully potty trained at 19 months the thing is i know this is going to be my last baby so i can't make up my mind if i want to have one now (well 9 months from now lol) or if i want to wait a little bit. so what are your opinions on this? also i wanted to ask how can you higher your chances of a boy? i mean i would love this baby no matter what but hubby really wants a boy and with it being our last i would like a boy too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on May. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• hmmmm well only you can decide if you are ready. so that is something you will have to ponder. and i dont think you can do anything to increase your chances of a boy just love what god gives you with all your heart.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:19 PM on May. 4, 2009

• wow I think with the spacing between your kids now any time is good for another baby. My first is a boy and a my last two are both girls. With my three kids my oldest was three and a half when my middle child was born and my middle was four and a half when our youngest was born. Even if you got pregnant right away your oldest especially being a girl would probably love to help mommy with little sister or newest baby. Try setting up your oldest as soon as you can and praise her alot and ask for her ideas on her helping with little sis. Sorry though don't know about conceiving boys.Good luck!!
    Anonymous