thinking of having another baby

i have a 4 year old and a 16 month old both girls i just can't make up my mind on when to have another one. my 16 month old believe it or not is pee trained just not poop trained yet and half the time she wakes up in the morning and from naptime dry so i think that she would be potty trained by the time i had another baby. my oldest was fully potty trained at 19 months the thing is i know this is going to be my last baby so i can't make up my mind if i want to have one now (well 9 months from now lol) or if i want to wait a little bit. so what are your opinions on this? also i wanted to ask how can you higher your chances of a boy? i mean i would love this baby no matter what but hubby really wants a boy and with it being our last i would like a boy too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• first of all im impressed that you had them potty trained so early, can you please share your method?
    i keep thinking that i want to have another one soon, my dd is 16 months, but i really dont want to have two in diapers!
    that is honestly my biggestconcern. that and economical stuff, making sure we can really afford to have anothe rone in this economy, or wait till hubby gets a raise.

i think that if you ca afford it, and you can handle it, then go for it!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:44 PM on May. 4, 2009

• ERIKA WRIGHT if you really want to know how I done it (potty training) I can message you, but only if you want me too lol
    Anonymous

• i do i do! i figure the sooner the better. im also elping potty train my niece who is almost 3, but her deal is that she just WONT. thank you!!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:49 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My dd is 28 months and just NOW starting to show signs of wanting to be potty trained .

How old are you that also has a play in it ..........?

Are you married or even with a partner ???? If so then what do THEY think ??????????

If you TTC it could take some time to get pregnant and if your youngest is 16 months they would be over 2 by the time you had another .

I would say your chances of having a boy would be 50/50 I don't think you have a higher or lower chance of having a boy .
    I have a friend that wanted all boys she has 8 girls !!!

Good luck !
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 2:58 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Okay as for whether or not to have the child that is completely up to you and your SO. As for trying to get a boy try the Shettle's method. It goes on the premise that male sperm are stronger swimmers while girls live longer. So for boys you want ot baby dance 1-2 days before you ovulate and for girls 3-4 days before. I used it to help with my kids and we got what we wanted both times. My kids were both trained by 24 months old (with the occasional overnight accident after) and I did nothing special except not push them and reward with m&m's when they went on the potty.
    Anonymous

• BABY1LOVE
    I am 27 next month... Yes I am married almost 6 years and he wants another baby just as I he doesn't know when he would probably have another one though when ever I want one. With my first I was on birth control 2 months then decided to have a baby so got off the pill and it took me 2 months to get pregnant. With baby number 2 I was on the pill for a year now I am not because we have new insurance and they don't cover birth control. But baby number 2 no I was on the pill for 2 and a half years then deiced to have another baby it took me almost 2 months with her now I am not on birth control because it isn't covered through insurance.
    Anonymous