So, last night me and my SO went up to walmart to buy cake mix, we were gone for no longer than 20 minutes. When we got home we had found that our dog chewed off the top part of our house phone.
It still works and you can hear fine on it still. But the jagged part where she chewed rubs on your ear.
She is almost 2 years old and this still hasn't stopped!
She does great for about 2 months. She doesn't chew a thing. Then all of a sudden she chews something.
And it's never anything simple, it's always a cell phone charger, or an extension cord, blow dryer, and this time the house phone.
I just don't know what to do about it.
Answer by ap9902 at 4:02 PM on May. 4, 2009
Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:39 PM on May. 4, 2009
Answer by Christina807 at 5:20 PM on May. 4, 2009
Next question in Pets
WHY do people on here always complain when something sad, or not...
Active Posts in All Groups