Do you have this type of conversation with your hubby?

I am going to ask a common question ladies so here goes my dh and I are talking about size. Does size really matter I tell him no it doesn't I am very happy with him he tells me I had told him that he was average. I did not mean to be so blunt but I wasn't expecting to be with him this long I end up marrying him sex was not everything you know but he seems to think that I want BIG or biggest. He is so stupid I try to tell him you talk like you have a nub. He is well in doubt I just wish he would stop talking about himself like this. I love him all of him. Do you ever have this type of conversation with your hubby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I have never had that conversation with my hubby because it isn't an issue. I'm extremely happy with his size.
    Anonymous

• No. My DH is quite satisfied with his size, and so am I. :) Now, his nose is another topic. He thinks it's HUGE no matter how many times I tell him it's not.

We all have those things we're super-insecure about...nothing anyone says will ever make a difference in how we feel about it. We have to come to terms with ourselves.

Anonymous

• Yes i have the same convo not alot but i know what u mean my boyfriend never thinks he gets th job done cause he thinks he is small but is not at all it works for me i love it
    mamas1988

Answer by mamas1988 at 2:50 PM on May. 4, 2009

• dealt with this is the past I think it gets irritating I don't think it's my job to glorify a mans junk I wouldn't be with you if I had a problem with your penis I think that's to the point and reassuring enough don't listen to me I'm now single. lol
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:51 PM on May. 4, 2009

• No...I've never had this convo with my hubby. He's pretty much secure with his size and actions in the bedroom.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 2:56 PM on May. 4, 2009

• my so his a little well you know but I love him no less sometimes I just think if it were just a little bigger but like I said I love him no matter what

Anonymous

• My husband is bigger then average and I'll just say talented. So the conversation never comes up. He knows what he has so he doesn't need to be reassured.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 3:18 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i have that convo every now and then but he does it just to get his ego stroked i think lmao- he is a great size and gets me off everytime but he thinks he should be thicker i told him if he was he wouldnt get any ass from me lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 3:31 PM on May. 4, 2009

• mine thinks that he's small i told him I think he's average but like your husband he wants to be bigger; I told SO that if he were any bigger that it would hurt to have sex so I like it just the size it is not too big not too small
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:34 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Nope, haven't had this conversation with hubby. But I have told him that I like his size. I had an ex-boyfriend that was small, like really small. We didn't talk about it when we were together. But I was pretty happy when I started dating my DH and his size was bigger and more satisfying :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 3:55 PM on May. 4, 2009