Do you believe in...

premonition? This guy that I am seeing had a very crazy overwhelming dream after he had been praying for an answer for weeks. There were events in his dream that he knew before I had even told him. Do you think it is a warning?

If you've had a premonition of some sort you can message me and I'll tell you the story.

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 2:55 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my fiance has them some times.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:56 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I had one once..I was 12 and going to go to Six Flags (then Great America) with a girl from my softball team. I had a dream that morning that her dad died. I was left with a bad feeling most of the day. Later on that day, my mother suffered a massive stroke on the softball field while coaching a game. She did not die, but the fact I had a dream like that and then something devastating happened still gives me goose bumps.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:04 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Ok you have my attention! I am curious! But first, on night I was about 14 I had a dream that my sister's friend was in a really bad car accident and almost passed away. I couldn't tell who it was but I knew they were friends with my sister because in my dream I saw my sister crying and was really upset. Well later I woke up and went down stairs (my room was on the 3rd floor of our house and she was on the 1st floor so there was no way I could hear her) and she was sitting on the couch with my mom telling her about her friend Dylan was in a car accident the night before and was in a coma.....So to answer you yes I believe in premonition! I have never experienced anything else like that before.
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 3:13 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My great grandfather died a few weeks ago.
    My other great grandpa who didnt even know him very well said he had a dream that my great grandpa was waiting in heaven for my 36 year old uncle.
    We all thought it was silly because my uncle was so young.
    4 days later he died.
    I am completely serious!!!!
    I believe.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:15 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i had a dream that 9/11 was going to happen about a week before it did.. although i didnt know what the buildings were or where they were at. I also had a dream that my great grandmother was going to heaven.. 2 days later she passed. and i had a vision of my sister-in-laws wedding and this really beautiful flower girl ran up to me and called me mom.. the next day i found out i was having a girl. so yea i guess you could say that i believe.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 5:17 PM on May. 4, 2009