Do you believe in...(piog)

premonition? This guy that I am seeing had a very crazy overwhelming dream after he had been praying for an answer for weeks. There were events in his dream that he knew before I had even told him. Do you think it is a warning?

If you've had a premonition of some sort you can message me and I'll tell you the story.

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 2:56 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in premonition.
    Anonymous

• I am a 100% believer in premonition. Dreams and visions happen to a lot of people.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:59 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My spouse has premonitions all the time. It can be creepy.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 3:07 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Yes I do. The question is though, did it come true??
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:09 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I am a Christian, and yes I believe in dreams and visions and prophecies from the Lord, even in today's time. I must emphasize that it was prophecied that they would be abundant in the last days (which I believe we are in). I have had a few dreams from God that came true, and I had a vision last week about the end times. It was crazy scary, and made me literally gasp and I almost cried when I saw some things. The Lord will communicate with His people.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:23 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Yes, I believe its possible.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:27 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i've had dreams that have happened before... and dreams that i knew meant something, and later the meaning came through....
    doesn't happen often, but it has...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:34 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I have premonitions so I guess I have to believe in them... lol!

Everytime I've had one they've come through...

My biggest issue is the past, not the future... I dream of places and people I never met but I know them so clearly...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:02 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I have premonitions all the time. It scares me sometimes. Usually it's minor things. I know what song is coming on the radio, I know what someone is about to say, I know what show is coming on, I know what's going to happen next in a book or movie, etc. Then, sometimes, it's bigger stuff. I knew I was having a daughter before I went to my first prenatal appointment at 6 weeks, I knew I was going to marry my (now) husband when I first met him, etc.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:08 AM on May. 5, 2009