I havent had my period in three months and i have taken at home pregnancy test and it showed negative. what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to a gyn doctor.home pregnancy test arent always accurate.it could just be an irregular pd
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 2:59 PM on May. 4, 2009

• You can also lose your period if you are very underweight, are starting menopause, are experiencing excessive stress..

Go see your doctor for a work-up.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:01 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I would go talk to a Dr..
    Nwaite85

Answer by Nwaite85 at 3:03 PM on May. 4, 2009

• take another test and if it still comes up negative see the doctor because at home tests arent always accurate and if your not pregnant it could be something else (or nothing at all)
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:10 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Go back to the doctor and get ask for an ultrasound. I went for 3 months without a period due to ovarian cysts, which they discovered on ultrasound. Not much they could do (they were harmless), but it did put my mind at ease.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 3:19 PM on May. 4, 2009