bleeding after sex

I had sex the other day and had some bright red bleeding but then the next day it went away. I called the doctor and they said it was normal and made me an apointment to come in this week if I am still worried about it. also having some weird pain on my right side kinda feels the same as when you ovulate. any thoughts on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along in your pregnancy are you?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:09 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Normal
    Anonymous

• Get checked for any STI'S! That's what happened to me and I ended up getting Chlamydia.. TOTALLY treatable in 7 days but for sure get checked.
    Anonymous

• It is normal in early pregnancy to have some aches and pains in the area of the uterus it all from stretching and bleeding after sex is normal it is also due to a sensitive uterus wall.
    SusanReeves

Answer by SusanReeves at 3:16 PM on May. 4, 2009