ladies help anyone have experience with hair???

Ok ladies i had my hair highlighted like 4-5months ago with bleach just small pieces not big change. but its getting hotter now i have a tan i died my hair darker a dark brown and it kinda came out dingy looking, my wedding is in 2 wks they say wait 4-6 wks i cant there is no way i hate the way it looks.. and it was done 2 days ago. ladies help is there absolutly anything i can do to get it darker without ruining my hair?

NewLady1

Asked by NewLady1 at 3:03 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try Loving Care close to your wedding day.It washes out in a few shampoos so it should be gentle.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:06 PM on May. 4, 2009

• go to the salon...Im assuming you dyed it at home...I would go somewhere and see what they can do. I would be scared of something that washes out...what if it stains your dress?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:13 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Go to the salon...NOW! They can do intense moisturizing therapy on your hair after they recolor it. Just grab your purse and any kids that you have and GO!
    Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 3:47 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Intense moisturizer first, then a darker color, i would go to a salon if its close to ur wedding day you dont wanna have bad hair that day
    Anonymous

• I am a hairdresser and going darker will not ruin your hair. When you go dark ,it lays a color on your hair shaft itr does not penetrate into the cortex of the hair. this is where real damage happens. By going darker your actually in a way, adding a layer to your hair making it appear healthier than it really is. I would definately reccomend a demi-color. It is way less harmful to the hair.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 11:06 PM on May. 4, 2009

• absolutely! As long as it was done in a salon (which I'm guessing it was) it is safe to add color after 24 hours!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:58 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Dearest get yourself to a salon!!!
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 2:06 AM on May. 6, 2009