Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


anybody know another website other than craigslist that i can look for CHEAP apartments on, or how to apply for subsidized housing? thanks in advanc

Answer Question

Asked by kristin2389 at 3:07 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • this is what i had to do-go through your phone book (if you are moving out of town then go to and type apartments) and start calling all the apartment buildings. ask them how much per month, if utilities are included, etc etc. then compare prices and see if that helps you. good luck :)

    Answer by SThompson21 at 3:21 PM on May. 4, 2009

  • the welfare office will help you with the subsidized housing in your area. If not call around or look at

    Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:22 PM on May. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.