What is one thing you want more than anything?

Mine is to move out of the city where I live and move somewhere closer to family. I hate it here (Augusta) and I hate not having any family close!

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 3:09 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The one thing I want more than anything is to find a way to make my life better for others.
    i want to be one of those women who everyone hangs out with and can count on.
    I would like for myself and my family to be known for optimism and kindness,
    We have A LOT of work to do to achieve that though!
    I am trying.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:12 PM on May. 4, 2009

• honestly,peace of mind...thats all
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 3:12 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Same I wish I was closer to my family, don't get me wrong though, I love my in-laws but it's not the same .. a girl needs her mommy too =)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 3:12 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Yeah I agree DesignerMom. My DH family lives 16 hours away and he wants to move there, but my mom only lives 3 1/2 hours away and I want to move where she lives. I couldn't be that far away from my own mom!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:14 PM on May. 4, 2009

• To have a house of my own, and another baby : )
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:15 PM on May. 4, 2009

• The life I have right now. I could not ask for more :)
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 3:19 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I lost my job back in January because of the economy and right before that my dh and i used all of our savings because i got in a car accident and we had to buy a new car. (the acc was NOT my fault ) so i would like a job that works with my daycare or at least $1000.00 to get us caught up on our bills and still have a little left over to help until I have a job and that way my dh could stop working 6 days a week 12 hours a day!!!

Anonymous

• I would like to be able to support myself and my 2 children on my own. Since my dh left me. I would love to be able to move out of my parent home and own my own home. I would also love to think more postively about stuff I always tend to see the negative things and I hate that. Oh sorry you said one thing thats like 3 lol
    rachel0226

Answer by rachel0226 at 3:21 PM on May. 4, 2009

• a better daycare provider! They're not horrible, but so many things just rub me the wrong way! It's pretty much impossible though because everywhere has a waiting list a mile long!!!!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 3:34 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I want to get out of debt so we can stop worrying about money! Luckily we should be able to do that within the next year!
    Anonymous