Do you take your kids to your annual exam?

I don't have a sitter. I feel rediculous and I really don't want my 4 yr old son to be in the room, but I really don't have any other choice. They are not open weekends or when my husband is home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Health

• I took my daughter but she was 6 months at the time. They may have the nurse take him out of the room while the exam is happening and while your dressing and undressing. I would reschedule for another day and get a sitter lined up.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:33 PM on May. 4, 2009

• No, I don't take him with me since he's usually at school.
    Anonymous

• The place I go to won't allow kids in there while we have that type of exam. Which hypothetically is stupid because I went to the same place when I was pregnant and they had no problem doing exams if the need arose and my kids were in the room.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:54 PM on May. 4, 2009