Do you give your husband sex everyday?

My husband wants sex all the time.We are still young.Im 24 and he is 26.Maybe it is because he is still young.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband is 28 and would have it 5 times a day every day if I let him. We don't do it daily but a good 4 times a week. We have a 7 month old so time doesn't always allow us that time and neither does his job.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:45 PM on May. 4, 2009

• my husband is 29 and I am 32 and yes he tries for everyday but time doesn't always allow for that so usually as much as possible because even if I am not in the mood I just love the feeling of closeness you can only have from that kind of intimacy.
    momlovesnate

Answer by momlovesnate at 3:49 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I'm 22, and he is 27 and we hardly ever do anything. I know people who are older than us who have sex waaaay more often. He's got to get up at 6 AM every morning, doesn't get home til 5 PM and the rest of the day revolves around our son. He doesn't want to sleep til 10 PM and that leaves us hardly any time to sleep, let alone have sex.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:50 PM on May. 4, 2009

• ok my husband is 54 and i am 50 my husband would have it everyday but not me...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 3:52 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Nope not me. I don't even think he could handle it everyday.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:01 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Well I am 27 and my husband is 25 and we don't have sex everyday b/c of our differences in work schedule and things around life. However if we were at home at the same times and the kids were asleep or gone then yes we would have sex everyday. He wants it and I want it b/c I love to make love with him and be close to him. It is the best feeling in the world to me. It is the hardest thing for us both to go 2 or 3 days or even longer without it.
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 4:07 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Not a chance! My hubby gets it once a week, if I'm in the mood. Surprisingly, this has led to MORE intimacy in our marriage because my hubby is wonderful and has learned other ways to express intimacy BESIDES sex. I love my man! He's the greatest!
    Anonymous

• I sure do give him sex everyday! It relieves my stress, and helps me sleep better. WE show intamacy other ways but it usually ends up in sex haha
    We have a 9 month old and we're both 21, so that might explain why we bunk like rabbits LOL
    I have a very healthy and active sex life and wouldn't change it for the world.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:26 PM on May. 4, 2009

• yea if not a couple times a day lol but its getting harder now with a two year old
    Anonymous

• Not every day, but just about every other day.

We consider it a gift we give each other, but we have intimacy and a connection even if we don't have sex.

Those who say they couldn't go more than a few days without it, you could if you had to. The longest we went without it is 10 months straight. We've also went 9 months, 4 months and 3 months, 7 weeks, 6 weeks, 4 weeks, 2 weeks, and MANY 1 weekers.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:06 PM on May. 4, 2009