How long does sex last with your SO?

We got together with some friends this weekend and a couple was bragging that they go for hours. I looked at DH and we started laughing.

Our sex last no longer than 20 minutes but no less than 7, not including foreplay. It's pretty hardcore rough sex, after so long my legs are dead, i'm out of breath and i'm going to be sore the next day.

We never leave each other "stranded", but we're both extremely satisfied with what we accomplish within our time frame.

momtotrips

Asked by momtotrips at 3:45 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG that sounds like me and my man. our forplay is like i'd say bout 15 or 20 min and the actual intercourse is only about maybe 10 minutes. witch is not really long enough for me but he gets the job done before he is actually in me so i'm cool with that. I do wish that he would go longer before he cums. I could ride him all night long if he could last that long. LOL
    rachel0226

Answer by rachel0226 at 3:50 PM on May. 4, 2009

• It depends if its a lunch quickie it can be 25 minutes and if we have the time it could be an hour or more. The time doesn't matter its how you feel when your done. If your satisfied then who cares if it takes 7 minutes or 70?
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:51 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Usually a few hours... After about 25-30 minutes though, I'm done and just want it to be over... But, he really gets in to it and takes FOREVER... Plus he has some "issues" in that department that make it hard for him to finish... So, yes, it takes at the very least 1 and a half to two hours... But that's not always a good thing...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:53 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I'm not sure if I've actually ever timed it. It seems to be over fairly quick, lol. I know including foreplay it's anywhere from 30 min to 1hr. DH has a bad back and bad knees so he tries to do as much for me as he can during foreplay ;)
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 3:56 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I really hate that he finishes so darn fast I am not used to a minute man. My ex could go for hours until I was to tired to move. sometimes I would like my new man to do the same thing. But I guess I can't really complian he also never leaves my hangin. lol
    rachel0226

Answer by rachel0226 at 3:57 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My husband some times does for play but it only last for 5min then maybe when we start it takes 10 min and it is done. I just like the for play cause I lost a lot of my feeling after having my kids some times I can't feel that much so it is more for him then me so I tell him to hurry up.
    princess_sjb

Answer by princess_sjb at 4:00 PM on May. 4, 2009

• About 20-30 min.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 4:12 PM on May. 4, 2009

• 1(super early morning quickies all for him)-30 mins. I don't like it to take forever. I get bored.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:54 PM on May. 4, 2009

• 30-45 minutes on average for everything
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:57 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Most times my Dh who loves foreplay will take 1-1 1/2 hours (he likes to try different things) and actual intercourse is about and hour. If it's a middle of the night booty call about 20-30 minutes. Sometimes I like the middle of the night booty call better because sometimes I want the big O without all the hoopla.
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 5:11 PM on May. 4, 2009