what revenge have you got on cheatin partners?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Moving on without him and becoming truly happy with myself and my life without him. Living my life to the fullest and taking care of myself and our son without any help or support from him for the first year. And finally marrying a wonderful man who truly deserves me and treats me the way I deserve to be treated...while he on the other hand has not been doing so well. That's the best revenge I could have possibly asked for.
    Anonymous

• Living well!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:04 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Lost 50 lbs, bought self esteem on Ebay in bulk, looked hot again and had men chasing me like crazy and left the cheater in the dust sitting there asking himself "what just happened?"

Answer by admckenzie at 4:07 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Moving away, I had gained close to 200lbs while I was with him and he cheated.. I was so depressed, but I woke up one day and was like "okay, time to get on with my life" I lost 215 lbs over the course of a year, I'm a fitness trainer now weighing in at 129 lbs with a fat percentage of 4, I have my daughter from that marriage and two others from the one I"m in now by a wonderful man. But the best feeling was when I had to go pick up my daughter from her dad's apartment ( I hadn't been able to face my ex for the longest time and my mother would go to pick up my daughterfrom the ex's house) and when he opend the door, his jaw just dropped to the floor and I felt this power and all I said was " I'm here to get Ali." with the sickly sweetest smile I could muster up. That was the greatest feeling ever. Getting back at him without actually doing anything.
    Anonymous

• The satisfaction of knowing I deserved better and moving on.
    Anonymous

• Slashed his tires, but I was 16 so I was immature.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:49 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My partner has never cheated. I don't think I would get revenge. I just don't have the time to nurture the hate it takes to do that. But, I've never had to deal with it either.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:32 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I always say, if you dont succeed ask if he has a brother lol. I would bang his best friend haha

MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:36 PM on May. 4, 2009