Affordable yet buttkicking skincare - anyone?

Hello fellow Moms! I am looking for any recommendations on an affordable kickass skincare line - anti-aging and all that jazz - a simple 3 step regimen that does what it sais it will, simple but powerful......any ideas? PM me - tks!!!!!!!!!!!

eaglemama2

Asked by eaglemama2 at 4:05 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• dermalogica
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 8:24 PM on May. 4, 2009

• well this may seem crazy, but i use almond oil... to take my make up off, and as moisiturizer. i just rub it into my skin like anything else and use a warm wet wash cloth to take it off, mascara and all. then i take my shower, then rub a small amount of the almond oil in after my shower. then if i feel the need for mositurizer before putting my make up on in the morning i use a little more then, but not everyday. i dont have either dry or oily skin, just normal. i know it may seems nuts to use oil but believe me it works. you can research it on line and at makeupalley.com
    it is used in a lot of skin products. and the best thing its natural, not a lot of chemicals, not a lot of bottles crowding the bathroom counter... lol
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 4:21 PM on May. 4, 2009

• one word...Arbonne...absolutely the best. either the anti-aging line or the regular. they even have stuff for babies, it's all natural and it really works. it's made in sweden. i had awful skin, of course i'm horribly broke out now b/c i'm pregnant, but before it was nice and smooth hardly any blackheads at all. i used to have like millions of blackheads. look it up online you can't buy it at the store.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 6:52 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I use avon anti-ageing products:) They really work or your money back thats what i like about it! check it out! www.youravon.com/nicoleseal
    fashion2mama

Answer by fashion2mama at 10:03 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Absolutely Arbonne!!! Send me note for free samples, you will love it
    AImom

Answer by AImom at 10:21 AM on May. 7, 2009