my panities Stay Damp what should I do ?

my panties stay damp!! I Cant stand it.. It scares me that my water is leaking i refuse too go to hosptital unless i really have too!! Im not going for them too send me back home!! I m ready too have this baby!! I have too pee like every 20 min i dnt know if its my water or what !! Im in no pain!!! No contractions!! Nothing. i nerous I also have group b strep so... help!! any of u other ladies have this promblems panties staying wet I am 38 wks

ashley_nick30

Asked by ashley_nick30 at 4:05 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had to pee every 5 to 10 mintues for two days before I went to the hospital and YES my water was leaking.. You might want to call your doctor and see what they say.. But if your water is leaking they will not send you home.. they will keep you in the hospital...

Best of luck..
    WifeandMommy06

Answer by WifeandMommy06 at 4:09 PM on May. 4, 2009

• If your water broke it would be more than just panties damp. Just wear a mini pad for now.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:10 PM on May. 4, 2009

• You might be leaking fluid which isn't good, go to the doctor.
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:26 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I agree, you might be leaking, call your dr.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:27 PM on May. 4, 2009

• discharge. use some baby powder down there and panty liners.
    if it gets worse, go to doctor
    Anonymous

• I also think its a leak
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:58 PM on May. 4, 2009

• It could be that you are just peeing yourself or sweat but it could be a leak.
    mom2boyjuly07

Answer by mom2boyjuly07 at 6:06 PM on May. 4, 2009

• increased cervical discharge is normal.. but you *could* be leaking. slow leaks are more common then full on water breaking
    donnamama

Answer by donnamama at 6:32 PM on May. 4, 2009