So I was going to discuss something news worthy today, but....

I decided, Heck! Why not just post Monty Python YouTube Videos in this section instead! That will be, well...hilarious! Right? Everyone is always surprised when they bump across a little MP in P&CE. Unfortunately, someone beat me too it. :(
Who are you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Love MP! Anyone have a dead parrot?
    Now go away or I will taunt you a second time.
    I don't worry about the wackos going to my page - I just delete them if they pm me. "Tis just a flesh wound".
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 8:31 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Someone who knows how to have good time! Know what I mean? Nudge nudge, wink wink, know I mean? Know what I mean?
    Anonymous

• Are you responding to yourself?
    Anonymous

• Nope! There area lot of MP lovers out there. And P &CE is a great place to stay ANON.
    Anonymous

• Really? Is it better to stay anon here as opposed to other Answer sections? If so, why?
    Anonymous

• Haha That's a great question. You should post it separately.

I think this section gets more heated. People take it very personally. I've gotten some nasty attacks and messages from this section so I had to lay low for a while and now I post anon in here only.
    Anonymous

• Really? I usually don't go anon here, but thought I would for effect on this question. I have never gotten hate mail or nasty messages. You must have some pretty strong opinions for someone to have followed you to your page.

Anonymous

• Maybe... I think it's because I lean liberal and ever since the election it's changed in here. Things have gotten really heated. I've been called a lot of names.
    Anonymous

Same here. I keep it anon to keep the wackos off my homepage (which they have done before). I don't know why people have to get their panties in a bunch and attack someone's homepage or PM box. It's stupid but there are MANY on here who do just that. I'd rather avoid that hassle. They want to be stupid, they can do it on the public forum, then they can look stupid to everyone and not just my friends.

Anonymous

• Ah, ok then. I play for the other team. I am closer to the center than most conservatives. I don't call people names though.
    Anonymous