Where can I get something laminated?

I'm helping my 18 month old make pictures for his grandmothers for mothers day and I would love to get them laminated. I'm short on cash, so does anyone know where I can get them laminated for cheap? Thanks so much!!

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 4:29 PM on May. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't know about cheap, but you can at Kinko's.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:33 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I have heard you can laminate by buying clear contact paper and using it on the front and back, then trimming the edges...I have never tried this so I would try it on something else first before you try it on a picture.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:34 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Kinkos?

I know there's sheets you can buy... you put it on one side, then turn it over and put it on the other side, and cut off the excess but I'm not sure how much it is or what its really called... probably a hobby store would have it.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:35 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Kinkos. They have self-serve machines or you can have them do it.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:46 PM on May. 4, 2009

• kinkos...or you can buy sheets of laminate and do it yourself but you run the risk of airbubbles..
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:51 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Office Max. You can use clear contact paper, put a towel over the contact paper and iron the towel, it will seal the contact paper. Leave a nice amount of edge so you can cut it out. Clear contact paper is about $5 for a huge roll. I taught preschool for a long time and this is how we laminated everything, It is a lot cheaper than taking it somewhere to do.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:08 PM on May. 4, 2009