Does anybody have an idea how much plastic surgery cost's.

We've kinda talked about me getting a little bit of plastic surgery after all our kids are born bur only if it's really needed. Well i just had our second and we plan on having atleast 3 and my stomach looks like it's just been deflated. my belly got really big this time and is not shrinking well at all so i'm curious if anyone knows about how much a tummy tuck and breast lift cost so we can figure out when we need to start saving. And if anyone's had a tummy tuck, is it really worth having or would you just rather deal with the extra skin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i would guess between 8000-15000
    well it's deffenatly worth it, if you can afford it and go thrugh all the pain...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 5:43 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Not sure but my sis got a discount on her surgery because it was caused by domestic violence...
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 5:53 PM on May. 4, 2009

• not to be nasty, but I don't think plastic surgery is ever "really needed" except in cases of breast removal (such as cancer), burns, etc. For self-esteem it may be considered "necessary" though. If you can afford it, great, but don't overextend your resources to get it. Many a women have had children and lived without a nip tuck ;-)
    Anonymous

• If its what you want don't listen to people talking about beauty image do what makes you happy. As long as it is what you want and not your husband trying to talk you into it which isnt what it sounds like at all go for it. The cost will be about $15000 for both. The pain will be uncomfortable so keep that in mind but I think it is well worth it.
    Anonymous

• well the excess skin is so bad that it hangs down further than the genital region. And it gets very irritated in the summer due totucking it and trying to hide it during the summer. it's deffinately not for hubby, i want it so bad but he thinks it's not a big deal. but i hate being naked even if hubby isn't around just because it looks so gross.
    Anonymous