how do i get through divorce

I am currently going through a divorce that I thought I wanted and know is probably for the best but I cant seem to cope with the horrible pain I feel.

Nikki002

Asked by Nikki002 at 4:58 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• One day at a time. Take it slow. Divorce is hard, there's no way around that. Just remember, you know that this is the best for you. Lean on friends and family and people here.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:00 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Hey girl,
    I'm going through a divorce too, have cried many times wondering if I did the right thing and ALWAYS come back to the same answer: YES I pictured the scenario of going back and 'starting over', seeing if things would 'work'.. You need to shed the weight of guilt. It is normal to feel the way you do. It is hard to go through but like the one who answered b4 me, you must take it one day at a time. You WILL be OK. Talk to friends if you can. I will check this later and see other answers. I'll be glad to help you.
    rapunzel1

Answer by rapunzel1 at 5:27 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Do you mind telling me why youre getting divorced? I know I have helped a couple before try again and they havent thought about divorce since then. Message me if you want.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 1:21 AM on May. 5, 2009