How to get my 2 & 1/2 yr old to go to sleep at a normal bedtime ??

My daughter has no bedtime sleeping schedule. Though I keep the same routine, bath, playtime bed almost every night. She gets up every morning at the same time and naps pretty much every day at the same time..

ABMom6281230

Asked by ABMom6281230 at 5:00 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• what time do you wnat her to go to bed?
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 5:17 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My son was going to bed later and later until I read in a parenting book that I might be waiting too long.  It suggested that toddlers are overtired by the time they show signs. At two years old, he is up at 6:30 a.m., napping from 10:30 a.m. to noon, and asleep between 6:30 and 7 p.m. 90% of the time. 

I wrote about it in my blog.  I hope it helps you and you are able to find an earlier schedule for your daughter.

http://raisingrocco.wordpress.com/2009/02/13/early-bedtime-routine-better-sleep/

DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 6:13 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I have a 2 1/2 year old and she doesn't have a set bedtime. If she doesn't take a nap that day she is usually asleep by 10-10:30 and she gets up about anywhere from 7:30-11:00 in the morning sometimes earlier than that. What is the best bedtime that will work for her?
    Irresistible258

Answer by Irresistible258 at 9:13 PM on May. 4, 2009