does anyone own a snake?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pets

• i did when i was younger, i was like 14 or 15 and i loved that snake, but my dad left the window open that was right next to his cage and he froze :( i was devastated!
    Anonymous

• ewww no! i'm afraid of them!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:14 PM on May. 4, 2009

• im fascinated by them but if i saw one would scream
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 5:22 PM on May. 4, 2009

• No,
    Anonymous

• Ive never owned a snake,never would.I could deal with frogs or liards but not snakes.

To annon 5:13 we had a gerbal fry!I mean t was too hot and our gerbals died from heat.My mom made us stay at the pool all day because it was so hot and our trailor was horribly insulated anyway it was dangerously hot for humans..so needless to say my gerbals died.Sad..
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 9:40 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i own a garter snake..growing up ive always been scared as hell of them..and i would still freak out if i saw one in the wild but i LOVE playing w pets. i love the huge boas and pythons. i started out w a small snake (this is my first) just to get used of owning one..next i want a corn snake and after that i want a python.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:00 PM on May. 4, 2009

• We have a snake! He/she is super cool! It's a mountain garter snake, and it eats little fish! It's very very cool to watch his head go darting around the water dish. I think it would also like to eat our cats, she watches their every move when the walk around the tank!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:32 PM on May. 4, 2009

• We Have 2 4ft Ball python named Buddy ( hes a sweetheart ..he loves to watch T.V. ) and a Albino California Kingsnake names norman Bates needless to say hes Psycho lol Carranza pics 040 (13) Carranza pics 074 (5)

koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 12:57 AM on May. 5, 2009

• we have 2 ..it looks like a 24ft python above lol its just 4ft
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 12:59 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes I have two boas they are babies though.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 1:44 AM on May. 5, 2009