• In the Spotlight:

what do you consider?

to be cheating, i consider anything cheating, no holding hands or kissing or anything. but my husband thinks that cheating is only when you have sex with someone outside of the relationship. hes never cheated and neither have i, but we were talking about one of his friends and a couple of my friends who have. and i just think if youre married or in a serious comitted relationship you shouldnt do anything at all with someone else. so what do you consider cheating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i consider everything you do. i even consider going to dinner, talking on the phone all the time, texting all the time, ect. cheating too.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:14 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Anything including writing "love" type letters or emails but do nothing else.

Anything that uses an emotional connection.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:23 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Any type of emotional connection. I could forgive a just sex affair... at least I'm pretty sure I could... But having strong emotional feelings for someone else and connecting with that person on a level that only husband and wife should be on is cheating in my book. If DH said he loved another women I would be heart broken. If he said he was out of town and hooked up with some random person for ass I would be pissed as all hell, but i think I could move past it.

www.RamblingsOFaSAHM.com

Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 5:34 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i say that too thatjust talking or all the thigns mentioned are cheating but tem i get to thinking if my husband were to do tghose things i would forgive him but if he had sex then i wouldnt so that im not to sure but i still think its cheating
    Anonymous

• Looking at, thinking about, touching, eatin with, talking inappropriatly to, a female that isn't me.

I'm weirdly jealous though and get bitchy about commercails and stuff.

Hubby knows i'm weird and is very accomedatting of this weirdness.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:31 PM on May. 4, 2009

• lol, hubby can look, i look, but i dont think touching is ok! ya know? if it was meaningless sex i might be able to forgive, but emotions and all that junk thrown in i couldnt forgive that.
    Anonymous

• If your spouse is having any "alone" time with anyone but you - it's cheating. The vow says "cleave to no one else but you" it doesn't say: I can go and make out, hold hands, kissy-kissy, and stare longingly into another's eyes, I just can't do the nasty.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:19 PM on May. 4, 2009