im 19 and pregnant with a guy ive only been seeing for 3 weeks

ok so three weeks ago, me and this guy had had love at first sight. We have been inseperable and it feels good. Yesterday we had found out that i am pregnant when i took 4 tests due to not getting my period. I am nervous we may not last and i dont want my kid to have that. We don't make good enough income to be able to do this, what should i do =( ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not to sound mean or anything but are you sure that it is his? Im just saying since its only been 3 weeks and it takes 2 weeks to get pregnant. So that means you had to have sex with him right away! Im not saying anything bad about you, not at all just heads up bc there could be possible you were pregnant before you met him
    Anonymous

• You are pregnant "with" a guy you've only been seeing for three weeks? How long were you pregnant "with" him before you noticed him there? :P
    Anonymous

• I was 17 when I got pregnant and I am now 18 with an almost 4 month old baby. I love her so much and I was with her father about 5months and I thought he was the one and it was perfect. He said he wanted to be there for her, me but he is not he hasnt even saw her or tried to hep me in any way. I dont know what your man is like but I can tell you from what happened to me that a lot of guys are not as great as what they say they are. Dont be fooled actions speak louder than words. I loved him and so I let him treat me bad so dont let love blind you. I am a happy single mom I dont need him and I am very happy just having my daughter.
    HeidilovesNyla

Answer by HeidilovesNyla at 5:30 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Have you told the guy? There is state help, and I'm sure there are people out there that could help, your not alone, I was 15 and Pregnant, It's hard and how knows maybe you guy's will last , but if you don't just how it ends on a good foot for the kids sake, There are many people out there that do not have planed pregnancies, I was 15 when I got pregnant and I don't regret it, My son is my world me and his dad are not together, but I have a real good guy in our life who he considers his father. There is hope
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:30 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Wow three weeks. If he doesn't know, I am guessing he's not going to stick around Hon. I think you might want to tell your parents and let them help you.
    Anonymous

• let me know if you want to talk to me more about it and It didnt take me long to get pregnant either. It doesnt make you a bad person bad deisions but I made bad ones too so has everyone else. Good luck and congradulations
    HeidilovesNyla

Answer by HeidilovesNyla at 5:34 PM on May. 4, 2009

• hehe yes i am 100% sure its his, i haven't had sex before him. Me and him have talked it over and he is ready to be a dad. I just don't want my child growing up in two different homes if we dont work out. I would never have an abortion though. I am very happy that he is willing to be with me through the whole thing and after, but people change. I wanted me and him to try bonding a little more before having a child but we are going to have to work with what we have.
    amberlyn1021

Answer by amberlyn1021 at 5:34 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I agree with the first Anon poster; you need to be really sure it''s his.

Personally, I'm against abortion but I think it's still a woman's choice--just not a choice I'd make. There are ALWAYS couples willing to pay all your expenditures for the privilege of adopting your baby if you feel it is not something you can handle. Since you said you are 19, and that you do have some sort of income, there is nothing wrong with looking into WIC, Food Stamps, and Medicaid to help you out during this pregnancy. It would, of course, be a temporary solution while you get into a better financial situation. If you are not already in school, I would also look into educational options in your area. I know that most states have a program that puts low-income parents through college if they are within two years of obtaining a degree or certificate. There is also the Federal Applicaiton for Financial Student Aid to get grants.
    LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 5:35 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Are you sure it's his?
    Anonymous

• im 100% sure it his. look up 2 =) hehe
    amberlyn1021

Answer by amberlyn1021 at 5:44 PM on May. 4, 2009