What is the worst product/item/thing you have ever purchased?

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 5:28 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I forgot to give my answer, I would have to say my dual coffee pot. The idea behind it was to make coffee on one side and make tea on the other side. Worked great for the first 30 days then one side broke... Waste of money...

www.RamblingsOFaSAHM.com

Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 5:30 PM on May. 4, 2009

• That cocoa butter cream for stretch marks. Didnt do a bit of good.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:32 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My dog! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:32 PM on May. 4, 2009

• This swing my son used once then it over heated and smoke started to come out, I will never buy that brand again
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:35 PM on May. 4, 2009

• OH I SO AGREE COCOA BUTTER DOESN'T WORK LOL.....I BOUGHT A EUREKA VACUUM CLEANER AND IT DIDN'T MAKE IT 3 MONTHS, ALSO THE SONY ERICSSON 580I IS A PIECE OF S**T, I'VE HAD TWO AND THEY BOTH HAVE BROKE!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:36 PM on May. 4, 2009

• In high school I bought one of those plastic cell phone covers that they usually cell in kiosks in the middle of the mall. The guys who put it on literally ripped my phone to shreds so that he could put it in and I would never be able to use my phone without a cover again. Well it didn't fit my phone right and the cover kept breaking so I had to keep taking it back every week or so to get a new one. Eventually I had to end up buying a whole new cell phone because they destroyed mine. I regret doing that so much.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:37 PM on May. 4, 2009

• HAHA MY DD'S BABY SWING BROKE TO .....TO BAD IT WAS WITH HER IN IT, SHE WAS FINE THOUGH!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:37 PM on May. 4, 2009

• The swiffer wet jet thing. Yeah it santitizes your floors real good but I think your floors have to be brand new when you buy the swiffer. It doesnt really get up the mess and I have to use 2 cleaning pads at a time. It also eats up batteries like you wouldnt believe...waste of money....
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 5:39 PM on May. 4, 2009

• The Clorox mop, kind of like the swiffer ones. It broke within a week, the part where the cleaning solution was supposed to spray out didn't spray worth a damn!
    Anonymous

• A wig that is nice but i cant wear it cos it itchys like crazy
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 5:46 PM on May. 4, 2009