Do you ladies go through this too with your DH?

How many days or weeks go by before you want to have sex with hubby again, I mean say you did it for 3 days in a row would you want to do it again and again or are you like me 3 days in a row then he can leave me alone for a week....lol but I love him so much I love our sex it's just that I don't want to have it everyday and night...lol. I tell him give a break give me atleast 4 days or so, he says "F" that I am going to get some head or butt if I have to wait. I just laugh and say yeah right (well the head is ok) Do you ladies go through this too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• No, were like rabbits : )
    Anonymous

• At times Im like that. My husband and I havent had sex for like 2 weeks. thats only bc I have been sick. But when we have sex it may be only one a week and its great. Sometimes its a few times a week. He doesnt really bother me about it bc he knows that he will get it sooner or later. Or he can use his hand. LOL...other than that our sex life is great!
    Anonymous

• I wish I had it to complain about,lol My Husband isn't home enough, we do have an awesome sex life but he's gone a month at a time with work. When he's home it's an every day thing for a couple weeks, then he's gone again.. So no complaints here.. Enjoy your husbands ladies, I only dream of having mine home every night.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:37 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Not really. If more than 2 days go by I'll start humping his leg or something. I love our sex n stuff. I guess you can tell, I have alot of kids!!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 6:42 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I would like to have sex about 4 times a week every week. But I don't get to. His sex drive is lower than mine.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 6:58 PM on May. 4, 2009

• well I have had sex once with my husband since i gave birth to my son 7 1/2 months ago and since he insists on being an ass all the time I just dont have much of a desire to be touched by him let alone have sex with him so yeah I get it
    Anonymous